Friday, September 2, 2011

Story Time Starts Soon

I just wanted to pop in and say that we will be starting story time very soon.
Starts Tuesday, September 13th!

Tuesdays @ 10 am ~ Emergent Reader Story Time~ for children 4-6 years old
Wednesdays @ 10 and 10:45 ~ Infant Toddler Time ~ for children birth to 3 years old
Every other Thursday (9/15, 9/27, 10/13, 10/27, and 11/10) @ 10:30 ~ Busy Hands and Feet Story time ~ for children 1-6 years old
The Busy Hands and Feet Story Time Fall season will focus on "Back to Basics". I will start with alphabet books on September 15th. Please join me for fun with letters.
Diana















1 comment:

zedon said...

Hello it is great and admirable idea for me because i learned allot from this article about the giant breed dog beds . it gives me very interesting and easy tips . it is nice and i would like to share with my friends.